An invite to the next meeting of Leith Links Community Council
The next meeting of Leith Links Community Council is being held on Monday 29 June 2020 from 18:30. Due to Covid-19 this meeting is being held using Zoom.
If you would like to join us at our meeting to either to watch, ask a question or make a comment, please send us an email & we will send you the Zoom link. Any citizen can come along regardless of where they live.
To request the Zoom link please email – email@example.com.
Matters under discussion include the recent foul odours from Seafield, as well as updates on our work in the areas of planning, parks & greenspaces and traffic & transport.
Agenda for upcoming meeting
Minutes of last meeting
- Leith Links Community Council | Meeting of Monday 27 April 2020
- Leith Links Community Council public meetings move online
- Community Council to meet on Monday 25 May 2020 from 18:30 on Zoom
- Inaugural meeting of New Leith Links Community Council
- City of Edinburgh Council responds to complaints of foul odour emissions in Leith Links area