Annual Report 2019/2020 published
Commenting on the annual report Community Councillor Michael Traill, the Community Councils Engagement Officer said;
This Annual Report highlights just how busy our Community Councillors are and I am sure many people will be surprised to see that breadth of work we are involved with. And I fully expect the upcoming year to be just as diverse & busy!
Community Councillor Jim Scanlon MBE who serves as Chairperson said;
When you read the Annual Report it highlights the amount of work as volunteers Community Councillors do.
I’m immensely proud of Leith Links CC’s hard working team who do their best to represent the local community.
To view the report click on the image or click here.
- Next meeting (AGM) of Leith Links Community Council; Monday 26th October, at 6:30pm, via Microsoft Teams.
- Scottish Government Cabinet Secretary responds to foul odour emission complaints
- What are you doing this weekend?
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19
- Leithers in despair as Seafield stench continues