Baltic Street Pre Application Event Wednesday, 9th May, 3-7.30pm
PROPOSED RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT WITH COMMERICAL UNITS AND ASSOCIATED LANDSCAPE, DRAINAGE, ROADS AND INFASTRUCTURE ON BEHALF OF BDW TRADING LIMITED. Baltic Street
A chance for the public to view another pre planning application for a housing development in Leith. This project is at an early stage but will be for approximately 200 new homes.
These will be for private sale with 25% affordable homes provided. The application has been submitted on behalf of BDW Trading Limited. Details for the public event are below.
Location – Leith Public Library
Date – Wednesday 9th of May 2018
Time – 3pm till 7:30pm
- Variation of Existing Premises Licence: 31 Duke Street
- Leith Links Community Council responds to City of Edinburgh Council City Plan 2030 consultation
- Leith Links event application decision: Lady Boys of Bangkok
- Leith Links event application: Circus Extreme July 2020
- Leith Links Community Council responds to Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council