Changes to garden waste collections
Collections of garden waste will be changing for residents across Edinburgh from March.
Brown bins will now be collected by the City of Edinburgh Council once every three weeks all year round, instead of every two weeks in the summer and four weeks in the winter.
The change will result in more consistent collections throughout the year, and was agreed as part of last year’s Council budget in order to enable the service to continue running despite increasing financial pressures.
- Leith Links Community Workshop – Parklife project
- City of Edinburgh Council considers future of Leith Walk / Halmyre Street site
- Community Councils Together on Trams: Note of meeting held on 25 April 2019
- What being a Community Councillor means to me: Michael Traill
- Leith Chooses 2019 seeks your views