Changes to garden waste collections
Collections of garden waste will be changing for residents across Edinburgh from March.
Brown bins will now be collected by the City of Edinburgh Council once every three weeks all year round, instead of every two weeks in the summer and four weeks in the winter.
The change will result in more consistent collections throughout the year, and was agreed as part of last year’s Council budget in order to enable the service to continue running despite increasing financial pressures.
- City of Edinburgh Council considers future of Leith Walk / Halmyre Street site
- Scottish Water & Veolia issue apology for Seafield stench
- Rattray statue uncaged at last
- Community Councils Together on Trams: Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 26 September 2019
- Trams to Newhaven: Leith Walk planters relocated to Duke Street / Easter Road / Vanburgh Place / Lochend Road signalised junction