City of Edinburgh Council considers demolition of disused Leith Links building
City of Edinburgh Council have this week announced that they are considering demolishing a disused building on Leith Links. The building which is located next to the tennis courts and bowling greens has been unused for some time.
Members of Leith Links Community Council were informed at our meeting of Monday 30 November 2020 that the demolition is being considered due to anti social behaviour at the site and the building being in a poor condition.
We are not aware of the Councils full intentions for the site at this time.
If any citizens have any views as to whether the building should be demolished or not please do share your views (as well as any questions etc) with the three Leith Ward Councillors;
And please do share your views in the comments box below so that we know your views.
- City of Edinburgh give notice of planned changes to Great Junction Street, Duke Street, Leith Walk and Easter Road as part of Covid-19 response
- City of Edinburgh Council by-election: Ward 14 – Craigentinny / Duddingston.
- Leith Links Bowling Green Area – Community Consultation
- Big new building plans for Salamander Street – public consultation now open!
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19