City of Edinburgh Council Local Event Fund
A new one-off £60,000 “Local Events Fund” has been made available by the City of Edinburgh Council in order to stimulate artistic and cultural events across the city. The one-off fund aims to inspire audiences and artists who might otherwise not have the chance to participate in cultural ventures to take up the artistic challenge.
Applications of between £2,500 and £10,000 can be made by community groups, arts/creative organisations and partnerships based in the four Localities of the city with each area receiving a total fund of £15,000 to award.
The fund is now open and applications need to be submitted by 15 December. Only one application can be made per organisation and anyone interested should submit their application by 12 noon on 15 December 2017. See attached guidelines, application forms and webpage link below for more information.
Applications now open for this fund, please promote through your local networks:
- Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council
- Leith Chooses 2019/2020: Final call for applications
- Leith Links event application: Circus Extreme July 2020
- Gung Ho! event planned for Leith Links in 2020
- Leith Links Community Council responds to Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council