City of Edinburgh give notice of planned changes to Great Junction Street, Duke Street, Leith Walk and Easter Road as part of Covid-19 response
As part of its response to the Covid-19 national health emergency City of Edinburgh Council has given notice of its intentions to make changes to a number of local streets.
Easter Road, Duke Street, Great Junction Street and the bottom of Leith Walk have all been included in plans made public by Council officers.
We have provided a copy of a letter seen by Leith Links Community Council, with a map below.
Comments should be submitted to the City of Edinburgh Council by 5pm on Friday 26 June 2020 by emailing email@example.com. However, please note that Council officers have made clear that they cannot provide individual responses.
You may also wish to copy your responses to the three Leith Ward Councillors;
- Help City of Edinburgh Council decide which streets need adapted as part of its Covid-19 response
- Variation of Existing Premises Licence: 31 Duke Street
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19
- Developing the Seafield waterfront – how do we see the future?
- Scottish Water issue Seafield update following massive spike in odour complaints