Community Council elections: Information from City of Edinburgh Council
City of Edinburgh Council have this week released some promotional materials relating to the upcoming Community Council elections.
The materials are copied below for your information.
The Returning Officer for Leith Links Community Council is Councillor Gordon Munro.
Please ignore the reference to Neighbourhood Partnerships in the leaflet. Neighbourhood Partnerships have been disbanded but the Council still had several thousand of the leaflets to use. Please also note that £eith Decides is now known as £eith Chooses.
- City of Edinburgh give notice of planned changes to Great Junction Street, Duke Street, Leith Walk and Easter Road as part of Covid-19 response
- £eith Chooses 2019/2020 | Your feedback is sought
- Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council
- Seafield Household Waste Recycling Centre briefing note
- TV chef cooking up plans for Leith Links event