Community Response on Seafield Odour Nuisance Report
Last month, independent consultants commissioned by Scottish Government published their draft review of Seafield Wastewater treatment works. The full draft report is 100+ pages but there is a readable summary, with short, medium and long term recommendations.
Leith Links Community Council, in partnership with Leith Links Residents Association, is submitting a Community Response to that draft report. You can read this response here LLRA-LLCC VERSION 2 Response to Seafield Strategic Odour Review Final Version (1)
- Scottish Water announces major improvement works at Seafield
- Scottish Government Cabinet Secretary responds to foul odour emission complaints
- Local MSP responds to latest 188 complaints of foul odour emissions
- Leith Links Residents Association lodge formal complaint against Scottish Environmental Protection Agency in relation to Seafield odour
- Massive spike in complaints amidst ongoing foul odour emissions from Seafield