Community views sought on streets in Leith Links area which should be considered for closure
On 29 April 2020 we let you know about the partial closure of Links Gardens as part of the City of Edinburgh Council response to the current Covid-19 national health crisis.
We would now invite you to suggest other streets in the Leith Links Community Council which should be considered for closure.
Please be aware that the Council need to take into account a wide range of factors when considering closing streets which means that not all suggestions will be able to be acted upon. Likely factors may be whether the street forms part of a bus route and access for emergency services.
Think about telling us why you are suggesting a particular street and how you feel that street being closed would benefit our community.
Leith Links Community Council will consider the feedback at our next meeting, due to be held on Monday 25 May 2020 at 18:30 on Zoom. Further details will be published on our website.
In the meantime we will make sure that our local Councillors know that they may visit our website to see some of our communities views.
- Community views sought on temporary closure of Links Gardens
- City of Edinburgh Council announce 21 day closure of Links Gardens
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19
- Please respond to proposals for new cycleway and road changes in Leith
- Help City of Edinburgh Council decide which streets need adapted as part of its Covid-19 response