Community views sought on temporary closure of Links Gardens
On 29 April 2020 we let you know about the partial closure of Links Gardens as part of the City of Edinburgh Council response to the current Covid-19 national health crisis.
In the comments below please tell us what your views are on this specific road closure.
- Telling us whether you support the closure, object to the closure, are neutral or have no opinion on the closure. And why.
- Telling us how you and / or the wider community benefit from the closure, or you feel you and / or the wider community are negatively impacted by the closure.
Leith Links Community Council will consider the feedback at our next meeting, due to be held on Monday 25 May 2020 at 18:30 on Zoom. Further details will be published on our website.
In the meantime we will make sure that our local Councillors know that they may visit our website to see some of our communities views.
- Community views sought on streets in Leith Links area which should be considered for closure
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19
- £eith Chooses 2019/2020 | Your feedback is sought
- Scottish Water notifies community of increased risk of foul odour emissions
- Scottish Government Cabinet Secretary responds to foul odour emission complaints