Concerns raised about condition of former Leith Town Hall (now Leith Police Station)
A local community member has highlighted the deteriorating condition of the former Leith Town Hall (now Leith Police Station) on Queen Charlotte Street.
Leith Links Community Council intends to discuss the condition of the building at its next meeting on Monday 27 January 2020, at 18:30, in Leith Community Centre.
The building was used as Leith Town Hall until 1920 when Leith amalgamated with the City of Edinburgh. The building currently services as a Police Station.
With significant concerns amongst our community as to the future of Leith and how it will look & feel in years to come due to significant local development work, important community assets linked to our heritage & history are important to many.
- What being a Community Councillor means to me: Sally Millar
- Duncan Place Resource Centre Community Asset Transfer takes another step forward
- VULNERABLE MISSING MAN – LEITH, EDINBURGH
- City of Edinburgh Council considers future of Leith Walk / Halmyre Street site
- Leith Links Community Council responds to City of Edinburgh Council City Plan 2030 consultation