Consultation on the future of the Scottish planning system
The Scottish Government are seeking the views of the people of Scotland on proposed changes to the planning system here in Scotland.
The consultation is open to anyone in Scotland to provide comment on, with a deadline of 4 April 2017.
To download the document and to respond to the consultation please follow this link.
Leith Links Community Council are aware of the consultation and will be working to submit its response in due course.
- Leith Links event application: Circus Extreme July 2020
- Gung Ho! event planned for Leith Links in 2020
- Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council
- Strengthening Community Councils: Exploring how community councils can contribute to democratic renewal in Scotland.
- Leith Links Community Council responds to Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council