Consultation on the future of the Scottish planning system
The Scottish Government are seeking the views of the people of Scotland on proposed changes to the planning system here in Scotland.
The consultation is open to anyone in Scotland to provide comment on, with a deadline of 4 April 2017.
To download the document and to respond to the consultation please follow this link.
Leith Links Community Council are aware of the consultation and will be working to submit its response in due course.
- Review of Community Council Scheme
- Consultation: Lady Boys Of Bangkok propose to use Leith Links in 2019
- Response to Ladyboys / La Clique event proposal for Links
- Strengthening Community Councils: Exploring how community councils can contribute to democratic renewal in Scotland.
- City Transformation Plans -Only One More Day!