Duke Street carriageway resurfacing
City of Edinburgh Council has given notice of its plans to carry out carriageway resurfacing on Duke Street from Monday 4 November 2019 for approximately four nights from 18:30 until around 03:00.
- City of Edinburgh give notice of planned changes to Great Junction Street, Duke Street, Leith Walk and Easter Road as part of Covid-19 response
- Variation of Existing Premises Licence: 31 Duke Street
- Trams to Newhaven: Notice of works in Baltic Street & Constitution Street
- Big new building plans for Salamander Street – public consultation now open!
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19