Edinburgh TVL Consultation (Transient Visitor Levy)
The City of Edinburgh Council is running a formal consultation concerning the best possible arrangements for introducing a Transient Visitor Levy (TVL) / Tourist tax in the city.
If you have not already done so, we would appreciate if you could take the time to complete the online Edinburgh TVL consultation survey.
In addition to the online survey the council is planning to host three further consultation events for residents, these will be held at Waverley Court on:
- Monday 3 December 2018:- 6pm 7:30pm
- Tuesday 4 December 2018:- 6pm to 7:30pm
- Wednesday 5 December 2018:- 2pm to 3:30pm
These have been promoted previously in a number of ways but any further promotion you might be able to do would be appreciated. We ask those interested in attending send a confirmation by email to email@example.com.
- Scheme of Administration for Community Councils, review by City of Edinburgh Council – final phase
- Public consultation on fireworks
- Leith Neighbourhood Network | Let’s make our area better
- Annual Review of Major Events in Parks 2018/19 and Consultation on Future Events
- Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) in Leith?