£eith Chooses 2019/2020 | Your feedback is sought
The City of Edinburgh Council / Community Steering group who deliver the annual £eith Chooses local participatory budgeting process are seeking the views of our community on this years process.
Views are sought via an online survey.
It is important that as many people as possible take part in the consultation, whether they took part in £eith Chooses or not, as the collated views will inform future £eith Chooses processes.
Leith Links Community Council have played a key role in delivering £eith Chooses from its early days when it was known as £eith Decides.
- £eith Chooses 2021 – it’s happening!
- £eith Chooses community meeting,10th November, you are invited!
- Police Scotland consultation: Your Police 2020-2021
- Community views sought on temporary closure of Links Gardens
- Community views sought on streets in Leith Links area which should be considered for closure