£eith Chooses community meeting,10th November, you are invited!
Earlier in the year, there was a big question mark hanging over £eith Chooses, but the Steering Group has been working away in the background and the good news is that it is ON! There is £46,102 available for community projects in Leith (max £5,000 per project). Applications are open NOW and voting will be in January 2021.
Some things will be a bit different from previous years, but face to face discussions and advice sessions are not possible for now, so an online community meeting has been set up to share the news of how it will run, and to give everybody the chance to ask questions and chat about things. Survey results will also be discussed.
Anyone / everyone in the Leith community, or with an interest in participatory budgeting, is invited to an online community discussion meeting on Tuesday 10th November at 18:30 – 20:00 (max).
To get the link, attend and participate, please register with Eventbrite:
The meeting will be via the (free) Microsoft Teams platform
Read more / download an Application Form, at the £eith Chooses website.
- £eith Chooses 2019/2020 | Voting day – Saturday 1 February 2020
- £eith Chooses 2021 – it’s happening!
- £eith Chooses 2019/2020 | Your feedback is sought
- Next meeting (AGM) of Leith Links Community Council; Monday 26th October, at 6:30pm, via Microsoft Teams.
- Next meeting of Leith Links Community Council, Monday 30th November, 6:30pm, via Microsoft Teams