FOOTBRIDGE DEMOLITION AT SEAFIELD
Local residents have received notification in advance of work to demolish the old footbridge which crosses the railway line at the entrance to Seafield Sewage Works. The area can already be a bottleneck for due to two sets of traffic lights between Seafield and Mcdonalds not synchronised which can lead to tail backs even when traffic flows should have reduced during lockdown. Work to remove the bridge will start on Thursday, 21st January until Monday, 1st February and will require a temporary 4 way light system so if you do have to travel then this could be the time to consider taking another route.
- Scottish Water & Veolia issue apology for Seafield stench
- Trams to Newhaven: Main construction works start from Monday 15 June 2020
- Please respond to proposals for new cycleway and road changes in Leith
- Places for Everyone shared off-road network/paths campaign in Edinburgh
- Next Meeting of LLCC is Monday 1st March 2021, 6:30pm