Great Junction Street bridge works begin on Sunday 5 January 2020 for up to 10 weeks
The City of Edinburgh Council has arranged for waterproofing works to be undertaken on the Great Junction Street bridge from Sunday 5 January 2020 for up to ten weeks.
Although this is outwith the Leith Links Community Council area, these works when taken into consideration alongside tram related works in Leith has the potential cause disruption to many members of our community.
The works mean that the bridge will be closed to south bound traffic, bus stops & routes are also affected.
The below letter and map have been published by City of Edinburgh Council.
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19
- Community Council elections 2019: Last few days to submit nomination papers
- Latest news about the Easter Rd./Duke St./Lochend Rd. junction changes
- Tram Diversion Route Improvement Programme – REVISED
- Update on Easter Road roundabout