Great Junction Street bridge works begin on Sunday 5 January 2020 for up to 10 weeks
The City of Edinburgh Council has arranged for waterproofing works to be undertaken on the Great Junction Street bridge from Sunday 5 January 2020 for up to ten weeks.
Although this is outwith the Leith Links Community Council area, these works when taken into consideration alongside tram related works in Leith has the potential cause disruption to many members of our community.
The works mean that the bridge will be closed to south bound traffic, bus stops & routes are also affected.
The below letter and map have been published by City of Edinburgh Council.
- City of Edinburgh Council announce road resurfacing programme for Summer 2019
- Community Council elections 2019: Last few days to submit nomination papers
- Latest news about the Easter Rd./Duke St./Lochend Rd. junction changes
- Update on Easter Road roundabout
- Community Councils Together on Trams: Note of meeting held on 25 April 2019