Leith Chooses 2019/2020: Final call for applications
£eith Chooses is the local participatory budgeting process overseen by City of Edinburgh Council via a steering group made of up individuals & organisations representatives from the greater Leith area.
This funding year they have £44,000 available to fund projects which aim to: Fight loneliness and social isolation in the Leith community and / or Fight hunger and food poverty in Leith.
Applications opened in October 2019 as reported on this website, with the deadline for applications being close of business on Monday 6 January 2020.
- £eith Chooses 2019/2020 launches
- £eith Chooses 2019/2020 | Project applications published
- City of Edinburgh Council publish nomination papers for Leith Links Community Council 2019 election
- Winter Wanderland – Constitution Street. 25 January 2020
- Leith Links Community Council responds to City of Edinburgh Council City Plan 2030 consultation