Leith Proposal: What’s good what’s bad and what need to change?
This is one of a series of events developed in a partnership between Leith Creative and the three Leith Community Councils, this one is held in partnership with Leith Links Community Council and therefore focuses on the Leith Links area.
While the planning system can be complex and confusing, it is also vital to how Leith will develop and its future. This is an opportunity to meet with members of your Community Council alongside neighbours and colleagues to explore, identify and prioritise some of the key issues affecting the area.
Have your say at this community master-planning and design workshop.
The area within the red line is the Leith Links Community Council area.
- Police Scotland consultation: Local & national priorities & communications
- Annual Report 2019/2020 published
- Short Term Lets: Consultation on a licensing scheme and planning control areas in Scotland. A consultation by Scottish Government
- Leith charity hopes to transform Leith Links pavillion
- Big new building plans for Salamander Street – public consultation now open!