New development planned for 111-115 Constitution Street
Plans for a development of 49 residential dwellings and a commercial unit have been submitted to City of Edinburgh Council, the plans include demolishing some buildings already on the site including the Latto vehicle repairs garage.
The two planning applications are detailed below, by clicking on the links you will be taken to the City of Edinburgh Council planning portal where you can view the documents associated with the applications, you will also be able to submit your comments on the applications.
- 18/10297/FUL. Proposed redevelopment of existing vehicle repair centre and derelict warehouse buildings to form residential development comprising 49 units and a commercial unit. Existing listed buildings and significant historic building to be retained as part of the development.
- 18/10298/PN. Prior notification for demolition of buildings.
In addition to commenting on the planning applications you may wish to share your views with the three City of Edinburgh Councillors for Leith Ward;
Leith Links Community Council will also be considering its response, which will be available on our website in due course.
- City of Edinburgh give notice of planned changes to Great Junction Street, Duke Street, Leith Walk and Easter Road as part of Covid-19 response
- Leith Links Community Council responds to City of Edinburgh Council City Plan 2030 consultation
- Developing the Seafield waterfront – how do we see the future?
- Leith Links Community Council responds to Constitution Street & Johns Lane planning application
- New Steads Place development plans published