North East Voluntary Sector – network event 15 August
From Rachel Green, Director of the Ripple project:
A while back we asked people if they would like to come together as a North East Voluntary Sector Forum to discuss possible opportunities for joint working. The Citadel, The White House and The Ripple have now together organised a first network meeting:
Thursday 15th August, 2pm to 4pm, at The Ripple, 198 Restalrig Road South, Edinburgh EH7 6DZ
This is really just an opportunity to start some conversations and get to know each other. We will also be joined by Jen Swann from the Scottish Government Community Empowerment team who will talk about the current Local Governance Review and what this means for local organisations and the people we serve.
The meeting aims to bring together people from Leith, Restalrig, Lochend, Craigentinny, Portobello and Craigmillar, and potentially any others interested. If you wish to attend, please reserve your free place via this link:
Please feel free to cascade through your networks if you think this will be of interest.
Any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
0131 554 0422 www.rippleproject.co.uk
- Scheme of Administration for Community Councils, review by City of Edinburgh Council – final phase
- Strengthening Community Councils: Exploring how community councils can contribute to democratic renewal in Scotland.
- Leith Conference | 26th & 27th October 2019 from 11am until 4pm
- Update – bus changes around Leith Links
- Scottish Historic Buildings Trust seek your views on future of Custom House