Planning – Restalrig Road office to housing
A planning application has been lodged to change the use of existing offices at 102 Restalrig Road to form 6 flats.
The offices have been empty for some time.
Drawings of what the planned refurbished (and slightly extended) building would look like.
To really get an idea of the planned 5 flats & 1 studio, you need to look at the ground floor and first floor floor plans.
If members of the local community wish to comment on the application, please leave a comment here below by 10 July 2020 (and we will forward it along with the Community Council’s own response), and / or see further details and comment directly on the City of Edinburgh Planning Portal Case number 20/0241/FUL by 13 July 2020.
- Merith House Hotel to become HMO?
- Planning Application for 57 Constitution Street
- Is this the right way to develop along Seafield Road?
- Big new building plans for Salamander Street – public consultation now open!
- Community Councils Together on Trams: Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 30 April 2020