Planning – Restalrig Road office to housing
A planning application has been lodged to change the use of existing offices at 102 Restalrig Road to form 6 flats.
The offices have been empty for some time.
Drawings of what the planned refurbished (and slightly extended) building would look like.
To really get an idea of the planned 5 flats & 1 studio, you need to look at the ground floor and first floor floor plans.
If members of the local community wish to comment on the application, please leave a comment here below by 10 July 2020 (and we will forward it along with the Community Council’s own response), and / or see further details and comment directly on the City of Edinburgh Planning Portal Case number 20/0241/FUL by 13 July 2020.
- Community encouraged to make views known regarding proposed redevelopment of Leith Links pavilion
- Leith charity hopes to transform Leith Links pavillion
- Leith Links event application decision: Tom Kerridge Presents Pub In The Park – Leith Links 2020
- Scottish Government dismiss appeal by Steads Place developers
- DUKE STREET JUNCTION WORKS UPDATE