Pongs from Seafield Sewage
We are all sick of the horrible smells from Seafield, and it is even worse in lovely weather when we would like to sit outside (or even just have our windows open). In spite of the recent commissioned review, there are no signs of improvement lately – we have had a very smelly week! One thing HAS improved though. We have been asking for this for years, and at last it is now a bit easier to report these disgusting smells that ruin our quality of life. Many households have had a leaflet and contacts card delivered from the Public Health Department. Use that contact if you wish. Or, if you don’t feel like phoning, click on ‘Report it Here’ in the yellow box (above, below, or side bar, depending on your device) to use our own new web-based form.
- John Rattray statue update
- Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) in Leith?
- Scottish Water & Veolia issue apology for Seafield stench
- Leith Links Community Council responds to City of Edinburgh Council City Plan 2030 consultation
- Trams to Newhaven still scheduled for completion by Spring 2023 despite Covid-19 pandemic