Raising community concerns with Police Scotland
Did you know that you can raise community concerns with local Police Officers by email?
It is really important that any specific crimes are reported to Police Scotland by calling 101 (non emergency) or 999 (emergency). These telephone numbers are always monitored and allows your reports to be logged & assigned to officers.
But, community concerns can be emailed to local community Police Officers. The email address for the Leith & Leith Walk Wards is EdinburghCPTNorthEast@scotland.pnn.police.uk. Please be aware however that this email address is monitored by operational Police Officers amongst their other duties so it is not continuously monitored meaning you may have to wait a few days for it to be read & responded to.
- Dangerous motorbike riding causing concern in Leith Links area
- Police witness appeal following a woman being assaulted on Restalrig Railway Path
- Dangerous motorbike riding over Leith Links
- Police Scotland consultation: Your Police 2020-2021
- Concerns raised about condition of former Leith Town Hall (now Leith Police Station)