Reporting noise nuisance from Seafield Waste Water Treatment Plant
A number of months ago we introduced one handy web from on our website which allowed members of our community to report nuisance & intrusive odours from Seafield Waste Water Treatment Plan to City of Edinburgh Council, Scottish Water, Veolia, Scottish Government and the Scottish Parliament.
As we have recently received a significant number of complaints relating to nuisance noise from the plant, we have updated our form, allowing you to report smell and / or noise from the plant.
The form can be accessed by clicking here, and can be used any time, any day.
- Seafield odour complaints
- Scottish Water respond to complaints of excessive noise from Seafield
- Scottish Water issue Seafield update following massive spike in odour complaints
- Local MSP responds to latest 188 complaints of foul odour emissions
- City of Edinburgh Council responds to complaints of foul odour emissions in Leith Links area