Respond NOW! Controlled Parking Zone for Leith?
How do you feel about parking in your area? Take this chance to HAVE YOUR SAY!
Please be sure to look at the preliminary plans for a controlled parking zone, and respond to the consultation by this weekend. You can enlarge the plans and look carefully at ‘your bit’ and other areas that you know well, and have your say about the proposals.
- Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) in Leith?
- Pay and display parking charges return on Monday 22 June 2020 warns City of Edinburgh Council
- New Steads Place development plans published
- Plans for derelict Duke Street site open for public consultation
- Leith Links Community Council responds to City of Edinburgh Council City Plan 2030 consultation