Roadworks on Great Junction Street from 8th January 2018
Just to start the Leith year with a bang – Great Junction Street is being (partially) closed for resurfacing work. Please see details of closures and bus re-routings etc. in the attached letter to local residents. This work is scheduled to last approximately 4 weeks depending on weather and other circumstances.
- Tram Diversion Route Improvement Programme – REVISED
- Proposed Carriageway Resurfacing Works – Duncan Place and Great Junction Street
- City of Edinburgh Council announce road resurfacing programme for Summer 2019
- Update – Duke St./Easter Rd. and Leith Links area road works
- Roundabout works at Duke Street / Easter Road – latest Update