SALAMANDER STREET NEW HOUSING PROPOSAL LINK GROUP
Link Group Ltd are holding a drop in event to view proposals for a new housing development on Salamander Street consisting of 199 homes for mid market rent.
The drop in will take place on:
Wednesday, 31st January from 4pm-6.30pm
St.Mary Star of the Sea Church Hall, 106 Constitution Street
You will have the opportunity to view the proposals and question staff from Link Housing
- Leith Links Community Council responds to City of Edinburgh Council City Plan 2030 consultation
- Alcohol license variation application: 142 Duke Street
- Trams to Newhaven: Notice of works in Baltic Street & Constitution Street
- £eith Chooses community meeting,10th November, you are invited!
- Housing Rights in Practice: Lessons learned from Leith