Scottish Government consultation on Short Term Lets
Our Leith community has raised many concerns over recent months regarding the effect of Short Term Lets in our area.
The Scottish Government has this week launched a consultation asking for your views in relation to such usage of property. You have until 19 July 2019 to submit your views.
- Short Term Lets: Consultation on a licensing scheme and planning control areas in Scotland. A consultation by Scottish Government
- Annual Review of Major Events in Parks 2018/19 and Consultation on Future Events
- Leith Links event application: Circus Extreme July 2020
- Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council
- Gung Ho! event planned for Leith Links in 2020