SEAFIELD SEWAGE WORKS STINK
Over the past few weeks there has been an increase in odour emissions from Seafield. It’s disgusting and ruins local residents’ enjoyment of this good spell of weather. I’m disappointed to report that Veolia have been slow to react to public concerns and if SEPA and City of Edinburgh Council have taken any action they haven’t communicated that to the community council or local residents association who have been working hard on your behalf for many years. Rob Kirkwood from Leith Links Residents Association and I will be meeting with Ben MacPherson MSP on Monday evening to raise our concerns. I will then give you a full update on where we go from here.
- Leith Links Residents Association launch crowdfunding campaign
- What being a Community Councillor means to me: Michael Traill
- Leith Chooses 2019 seeks your views
- Community Council election 2019: A message from Jim Scanlon, Chair of Leith Links Community Council
- Community Council elections 2019 – Local interest groups