Seafield smells | Don’t give up, please always complain
There continues to be cause for complaint by local residents due to ongoing nuisance odours from the Seafield Sewage Works.
Whilst Leith Links Residents Association and Leith Links Community Council continue to fight for a resolution it is vitally important that those affected by any nuisance odour report such instances, at the time, every time.
The more reports made the better. Even if a neighbour or someone nearby phones & complains, you should still complain too.
Burning type smells should be reported to;
- Scottish Environmental Protection Agency
- 0800 80 70 60 (24 hours, 7 days)
Sewage type smells should be reported to;
- City of Edinburgh Council
- 0131 469 5641 (office hours)
- 0131 200 2000 (24 hours, 7 days)