Strengthening Community Councils: Exploring how community councils can contribute to democratic renewal in Scotland.
This report from SCDC and What Works Scotland explores how community councils can be even more relevant in Scotland’s evolving policy context, especially as public service reform continues through the Local Governance Review.
The report is over 80 pages in length but of particular interest to you may be the recommendations, which are detailed on page 4.
- Scheme of Administration for Community Councils, review by City of Edinburgh Council – final phase
- Review of Community Council Scheme
- North East Voluntary Sector – network event 15 August
- Formal review of Scheme for Community Councils launched
- Community Council elections 2019 – Local interest groups