The Mela is coming!
However, one downside for local residents will be the parking restrictions put in place to help manage the traffic around Leith Links whilst the event is on. Here’s details of what they will be:
- Pay and display parking charges return on Monday 22 June 2020 warns City of Edinburgh Council
- Traffic around The Shore, 3-4 January
- Leith Links Community Council responds to Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council
- Update on Easter Road roundabout
- Help City of Edinburgh Council decide which streets need adapted as part of its Covid-19 response