Licensing FAQ | How to report a breach of licensing conditions?

You should seek advice from the City of Edinburgh Council.

To contact the City of Edinburgh Councils Licensing Service you can use these contact details;

Or, if the breach is serious such as placing an immediate risk safety you may wish to contact Police Scotland for immediate advice.