Seafield Nuisance Odour & Noise Report Form
This form can be used to report any occurrences of nuisance odour or noise from Seafield Waste Water Treatment Plan. When filling in the form please give specific details, please do not write ‘all the time’ etc as that is not specific enough to allow investigation etc.
While also campaigning for long term solutions, it is vitally important that we keep reporting odour nuisance whenever it occurs, to demonstrate the scale of the problem and the impact on the local community.
In the past, reporting via the organisations responsible has not always been straightforward. Leith Links Community Council has therefore created this web form as an easy & quick way to report smells & noise, and also to keep an evidence trail of incidents.
When you complete this form it will be sent to the following parties:
- City of Edinburgh Council – Environmental Assessment
- City of Edinburgh Council – Councillors Booth, McVey and Munro
- Scottish Parliament – Ben MacPherson MSP
- Scottish Government – Roseanna Cunningham MSP (Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform)
- Scottish Water
- Scottish Environmental Protection Agency
- Leith Links Community Council
Reports submitted via this website are sent immediately to parties listed above it but may take a few days to be processed by the recipients. If you feel that the odour or noise requires immediate notification you should make contact with the relevant bodies via telephone for advice & assistance:
- City Of Edinburgh Council – 0131 200 2000 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- SEPA – 0800 70 60 50 (24 hours, 7 days a week)