Trams to Newhaven: Final Business Case published
Earlier today City of Edinburgh Council published their Final Business Case, in advance of a meeting of their Transport & Environment Committee due to be held on Thursday 28 February 2019.
The release of the Final Business Case to Committee is another step towards a full Council meeting on 14 March 2019 when a decision will be made as to whether to finish constructing the tram line to Newhaven from York Place.
- Trams to Newhaven still scheduled for completion by Spring 2023 despite Covid-19 pandemic
- Trams to Newhaven: Notification of start of construction work
- Winter Wanderland – Constitution Street. 25 January 2020
- Community Councils Together on Trams: Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 30 April 2020
- Trams to Newhaven: Notice of works in Baltic Street & Constitution Street