Gung Ho! event planned for Leith Links in 2020
City of Edinburgh Council are considering an application to hold the 2020 ‘Gung Ho!’ event on Leith Links.
Leith Links Community Council will, as always, include a copy of our policy on events held on Leith Links.
Unfortunately, the Council provides a very short window to consider & respond to applications, with the Community Council response to be submitted by 11 November 2019.
Leith Links Community Council would ask our community to submit their views, concerns and / or suggestions in relation to this current application to us by midnight on Wednesday 6 November 2019, this will allow us to take them into account & include them in our formal response to the application. To submit your views, concerns and / or suggestions please use the form at the end of this post.
To keep up to date with progress of the application subscribe to our website as we will post updates as & when we receive them.
*Please note that we have published all the information that has been made available to us.
*Please note that your responses will be sent to City of Edinburgh Council Parks & Greenspaces Service, and Councillors Adam McVey, Chas Booth & Gordon Munro, as well as being published on this website (with the exception of your post code & email address).
- Additional document: Edinburgh Event Manual 2019 v1.1
- Additional document: Additional information from applicant
Update as of 7/11/19: Web form deactivated as deadline for submitting responses to us has expired.
- Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council
- Leith Links event application: Circus Extreme July 2020
- Junction improvements – Duke Street roundabout (latest update)
- Leith Links event application: Lady Boys of Bangkok / La Clique Cabaret (August & September 2020)
- Leith Links Community Council responds to Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council