Jim & Annie Scanlon awarded The Elizabeth Wardlaw Leith Citizenship Award 2019 by Leith Festival
As part of this years Leith Festival Annie & Jim (Chairman of Leith Links Community Council) Scanlon were presented with The Elizabeth Wardlaw Leith Citizenship Award 2019 in recognition of their years of dedicated work benefiting our Leith community.
The award was presented by Mock Lord Provost Sandy Campbell on Sunday 16 June 2019 at the Leith Festival Tattoo.
Annie & Jim are the first ever joint winners of the award.
- Congratulations Jim Scanlon MBE!
- Leith Festival 2020 postponed
- £eith Chooses 2019/2020 | Your feedback is sought
- Community Council to meet on Monday 25 May 2020 from 18:30 on Zoom
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19