Leith charity hopes to transform Leith Links pavillion
Leith Community Crops in Pots have lodged a planning application with City of Edinburgh Council to transform the Leith Links pavilion into a community hub.
The planning application, which was lodged with the local authority on 24 December 2019, should be determined by 9 March 2020.
Members of the local community can view the planning application on the local authorities website by clicking here, with comments to be submitted by 14 February 2020.
Today [17 January 2020] the Edinburgh Evening News published an article online about the proposals which can be viewed by clicking here.
- Edinburgh Evening News reports Council have scrapped plans to make changes to Duke Street, Great Junction Street, Leith Walk & Easter Road
- Community encouraged to make views known regarding proposed redevelopment of Leith Links pavilion
- Leith Links event application: Circus Extreme July 2020
- New Steads Place development plans published
- Planning – Restalrig Road office to housing