Community encouraged to make views known regarding proposed redevelopment of Leith Links pavilion
The Leith community croft at the north-western edge of the Links has submitted a planning application 19/06154/FUL – to carry out repair, refurbishment and extension to vacant dilapidated former tennis pavilion for community use, at 1 John’s Place, EH6 7EL.
You can view the application here and comment directly via the city council’s planning portal by the deadline of 14/02/20.
In January 2020 we posted about plans by Leith Community Crops in Pots to transform a pavilion on Leith Links, view the original article by clicking here.
- Leith charity hopes to transform Leith Links pavillion
- Community views sought on temporary closure of Links Gardens
- Leith Links event application: Lady Boys of Bangkok / La Clique Cabaret (August & September 2020)
- Projekt 42 seeks community support for new Leith Links facility
- An invite to the next meeting of Leith Links Community Council