Leith Links event application: Circus Extreme July 2020
Earlier today City of Edinburgh Council made us aware that they are considering a new application for an event to be held on Leith Links this summer.
Great Russian Circus Limited wish to bring their Circus Extreme show to the links. Their plan seeks to allow up to 1400 per performance with up to thirty vehicles on the site.
Unfortunately, the Council provides a very short window to consider & respond to applications, with the Community Council response to be submitted by 13 February 2020.
Leith Links Community Council would ask our community to submit their views, concerns and / or suggestions in relation to this current application to us by noon on 10 February 2020, this will allow us to take them into account & include them in our formal response to the application.
To submit your views, concerns and / or suggestions please use the form at the end of this post.
- Short Term Lets: Consultation on a licensing scheme and planning control areas in Scotland. A consultation by Scottish Government
- Leith Links event application: Community Council responds to application for circus Extreme 2020
- Leith Links event application decision: Tom Kerridge Presents Pub In The Park – Leith Links 2020
- Community views sought on streets in Leith Links area which should be considered for closure
- Alcohol license variation application: 142 Duke Street