City of Edinburgh Council announce 21 day closure of Links Gardens
City of Edinburgh Council have announced the closure of Links Gardens, from Gladstone Place to Links Gardens Lanes from 30 April until 21 May 2020.
The road has been closed by the local authority as part of its response to the current Covid-19 national health crisis. The road will remain open to cyclists and pedestrians and is part of efforts to improve the safety of those using the nearby Leith Links for exercise.
- Local traffic congestion & Links Gardens closure
- Community views sought on temporary closure of Links Gardens
- Community views sought on streets in Leith Links area which should be considered for closure
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19
- Update – bus changes around Leith Links