Junction improvements – Duke Street roundabout (latest update)
Further to previous information published on this website concerning the planned changes to the junction linking Duke Street / Easter Road / Lochend Road / Vanburgh Place, City of Edinburgh Council have published their latest update (dated 28 June 2019).
Views & suggestions can be submitted to Councillors Booth, McVey & Munro who represent Leith Ward 13 on City of Edinburgh Council, you’ll also note in the letter the details of Steven Blacklaw to whom comments & suggestions may also be submitted.
- City of Edinburgh give notice of planned changes to Great Junction Street, Duke Street, Leith Walk and Easter Road as part of Covid-19 response
- Help City of Edinburgh Council decide which streets need adapted as part of its Covid-19 response
- Great Junction Street, Easter Road and Shore being considered as locations for temporary pavement widening by City of Edinburgh Council due to Covid-19
- City of Edinburgh Council by-election: Ward 14 – Craigentinny / Duddingston.
- Scottish Water issue Seafield update following massive spike in odour complaints