Scottish Historic Buildings Trust seek your views on future of Custom House
The Scottish Historic Buildings Trust (SHBT) is considering how Custom House should be developed in the long term. Their questionnaire follows extensive consultations with individuals and organisations plus displays at the 7 Open Days in Custom House.
Their short survey has been developed from the consultations. It is intended to help them build on these and ensure Custom House’s future includes the ideas and needs of everyone in the local community.
Their questionnaire is designed for:
- People who live or work in Leith
- Organisations and businesses who are involved in Leith
- People with an interest in the development of Custom House
They would be grateful if you could complete the questionnaire as soon as possible – by Friday 6th December at the latest. After they have analysed the results, they will report back on them.
All your entries will be anonymised and they will only contact you again if you provide your contact details at the end of the survey.
- North East Voluntary Sector – network event 15 August
- Seafield odour complaints
- Annual Review of Major Events in Parks 2018/19 and Consultation on Future Events
- Leith Conference | 26th & 27th October 2019 from 11am until 4pm
- Community Councils Together on Trams: Note of meeting held on 25 April 2019