Consultation: Lady Boys Of Bangkok propose to use Leith Links in 2019
We are currently considering proposals submitted to City Of Edinburgh Council to allow The Lady Boys Of Bangkok to use Leith Links as a venue during August 2019.
As we are a statutory consultee we will be submitting a response in due course, as we consider our response we are particularly keen hear & consider the views of others on the proposals.
- Short Term Lets: Consultation on a licensing scheme and planning control areas in Scotland. A consultation by Scottish Government
- Leith Links event application decision: Lady Boys of Bangkok
- Leith Festival Funfair plan being considered by City of Edinburgh Council
- Gung Ho! event planned for Leith Links in 2020
- Leith Links event application: Circus Extreme July 2020